Sunday, March 3, 2019

Welcome to the Apocalypse!

Hello everyone and welcome to my first major project. I've wanted to do a big project for some time now. I see a lot of my favorite painters and modelers working on large world creating/expanding projects and I have wanted to do something similar. I've found that my favorite ones have been based around ancient, Holy Terra, the seat of Imperial power and the Throneworld of Mankind. I find it fascinating that the birthplace of mankind is both the holiest of planets, but also an irradiated, toxic wasteland.

For my first steps into this holy wasteland I will be creating an army of Adeptus Custodes with Knight House Aurelius allies, as well as a display board to enter them into this year's Armies on Parade.

The board will be a toxic industrial Deathworld landscape and will be built up over a series of "work in progress" posts. The army itself will be presented as each unit is finished rather than in wip posts.

For this first post I present the army in its current state. So far I have finished one Adeptus Custodes Shield-Captain, one Vexilus Praetor, and an Armiger Warglaive.


                                                     Shield-Captain Albertus Armando Freir







                                   Vexilus Praetor Marcus Justinius Gregor





                                   Auric, House Aurelius Armiger Warglaive








No comments:

Post a Comment